Jarvis Lighting’s AL-EMER series features the same innovative, reversible housing as the AL series with an integrated, internal battery backup system. AL-EMER models function as their equivalent non-EMER model AL under standard operating conditions and stay illuminated for at least 90 minutes in the event of a power failure. All AL-EMER series models are ETL Listed to UL 924 in addition to UL 1598, and can be used to comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code when installed according to Jarvis Lighting guidelines.
- Conforms to UL 924
- Meets NFPA 101 Life Safety Code requirements when installed according to Jarvis guidelines
- Easy installation process
- All battery backup components incorporated inside the light fixture
- Patented, reversible, two-part design allows for different optic distributions, including a true forward throw that is also a full cutoff dark sky light
- Can be used to replace metal halide, sodium, CFL or other old lighting technologies with wattages between 100W to 320W
- Sleek, durable design features an aluminum housing and a clear glass lens
- 0-10V Dimming compatible
- ETL Listed for Wet Locations
- Includes a 5 Year Limited Warranty.